Tuesday 18 December 2012

Kulat Sisir Masak Lemak Cili Api

AsSalam & Good Day,

It's funny because today story is about Malay cuisine name Kulat Sisir Masak Lemak Cili Padi..

Since my English writing mostly refer to MR.GOOGLE TRANSLATE, so i try find word for Kulat Sisir.

Popp..the English word appeared:
Kulat = Fungus
Sisir = Comb

so, hahahahahhahah!

What a direct translation...

By the way, talking about the cuisine, last day during my visit at 
Pekan Sari Temerloh @ Temerloh Moning Market,
I found TWO new thing for me..
It were Kulat Sisir and Terung Asam.

Kulat Sisir is type of fungus which grow up at surface of dead rubber tree especial trunk. Mostly arise after rainy day. Cannot be cultivated because it grow itself.
Very small type of fungus yet taste very awesome I tell you..hahahha!! Until today I feel so craving for it..



This is a fungus that has been cited 
(photo taken from google image)

This is fungus grow up 
(photo taken from google image)

Terung Asam (big size) 
(photo taken from google image)

Terung Asam 
(photo taken from google image)

I'm not also sure the English name for Terung Asam. I googled it, and you can read here about it



This is my own Kulat Sisir Masak Lemak Cili Padi with Terung Asam..

Terangkat kesedapannya..hihihihi!

~THE END~


No comments:

Post a Comment