Monday 17 December 2012

Durian Crepe Oh Durian Crepe...

Assalam & Good day

Today I am going to write about a phenomena just strikes all  people in Malaysia (especially WOMEN)..

hahahahah...

CREPE DURIAN a.k.a LEMPENG DURIAN

I also was influenced when a friend keep story to me how delicious and temptation the taste of this lempeng.

I make some search and research what is this food.

Crepe is mixtures of flour (depend on the recipes, egg, little bit sugar and salt, water, milk etc.

Durian is durian lah meh
(the king of the fruit in Malaysia)

and finally, I am falling in love of the appearance, the taste and the aura..
hahahhah..aura of strongly smelly durian..!

Here the collection of the recipes:-
DC2

Below are my Durian Crepe 'Art'













Here is the recipe that i always use for my home business.

The Ingredient for the skin:

20 gm plain flour 
20 gm tapioca/cassava flour
10 gm custard flour
10 gm corn flour
1 egg
1 tablespoon corn oil / butter - melted
essence vanilla
lemon food coloring
1 spoon sugar
150 ml water (I add about  50 ml extra)
50 ml evaporated milk


Steps: mix all together, please avoid bubble-to get smooth skin without crack, torn, or small hollow spot which is not good for quality DC. 

Filling:
Durian adequately
Non Dairy Whipping Cream + essence vanilla = whipped until thick


This recipe was given by my sister and I really don't know where its come from.. I cannot credit to the real owner here but if the owner read this blog, I hope she/he don't mind it..because your recipe already help a lot DC lover taste the most delicious dessert in their entire life!

~THE END~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment