Monday 17 December 2012

Walkabout at Pekan Sehari Temerloh

AsSalam & Good Day

It's been quite long not writing here because of daily work and responsibility too much and not easy to handle. But, as we know, that the normal life of human being.

Today story is about my weekend (yesterday morning-16/12/12), my husband, my beloved daughter and myself join the group -

Nikon Gathering at Temerloh, Pahang

 since we all one family are 

Nikon freak!!! Hahahahh

Supposedly the gathering program begin at 8.00 am but since we stay in Kuantan, and the day rain so heavy.  We departed at 7.30 am so-so and manage to arrived at location at 9.15 am..

along the rainy journey, my hubby tend to slow driving even though we are already late!

After registration, took photo with all members (around 70 person), we are encourage to capture any scene along that Pekan sehari/Pasar Tani.



What a sexy name..ahaks!

Front entry

Satay Minang/Satay Padang

Taste so different than normal satay that we eat during celebration or open house.
Made from chicken flash, just marinate with turmeric and seasoning ( i guess) and grill it with wood charcoal.
Eat along with Nasi Himpit/Ketiupat Nasi and gravy very thick. 
Taste like very spicy floury gravy...hemmm..it's all i can say about this satay..
but MasyaAllah, people would long line up and wait patiently to get this satay..
but i makan satay 4 cucuk tak habis pun...

Makcik Otai Chicken Seller (Free range chicken a.k.a Ayam Kampung)

ubat kuat a.k.a exotic traditional medicine..for those who got health problem and like to try this, you may come here and try it yourself (for myself, i quite skeptical with this kind of medicine..haha

Between two GOLD- One golden tempoyak the other ONE golden the fake gold...trust me..
you can get jewelry too..

One thing special about this stall, 
I passed here quite early that morning, around 9.30 am but after almost 11.30 am,  
I passed again front of this lady, suddenly the tempoyak's jars exploded all around the table..
about 4-5 jars explode because of fermentation of over ripe durian flesh.. 
what a funny and streaked experience...harharhar!

The Chilly Paper

The Smoked River Fish. This is the first time I saw this kind of fish all my life. 
Very interesting thing.

Soursop: 1kg per RM6.00..nice!


"Mama, refuel my ride please...!"

~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment